You got it! Do you want to do something big? Have an excellent idea for the next billion-dollar app?
But how to create an iOS app?
This article will detail the lessons learned during our 13-year entrepreneur journey running a software development company and creating hundreds of mobile apps. We’ll reveal the hidden secrets of how to bring your ideas to life. We will provide practical steps based on our own experience making mobile apps and share some tips that worked well for us. Here are the 13 steps to building a mobile app.
- Write down your high-level idea
- Follow Apple’s technical guidelines
- Wireframe, mockup, and prototype your app
- Collect feedback from customers
- Create your app backend
- Code your app frontend
- Create your app landing page
- Implement your app analytics dashboard
- Optimize your app for SEO
- Beta test your app with real users
- Publish your app
- Promote your app to reach the right users
- Improve your app with customer feedback