Best 10 Sales Tools for Startups
Starting up is challenging – and having the right tools in your tech stack can make all the difference in the world.
Startup sales tools can help you optimize your sales process whether you’re trying to land your first customers or maintain your momentum. For this purpose, check out the list of startup sales tools to help you propel your business forward, find and attract qualified leads, and close more sales.
A sales tool is an application or software that helps sales professionals do their jobs more efficiently. CRM, market intelligence, prospecting, analytics, reporting, and sales training and integrations are among the most common types of sales tools.
Your sales team will perform more efficiently and effectively if you use the best sales tools for startups. It will lead to happier customers.
Top 10 Sales Tools for Startups
Sales teams benefit from Clearbit’s prospecting and outreach products, which are related but separate. You can, for example, discover anyone’s email address within seconds with Clearbit Connect, a free sales intelligence software.
By displaying information about the individual and the company next to every Gmail conversation, it helps you find new leads and helps you build relationships.
- Boost your B2B advertising performance with Facebook
- Create full company profiles from anonymous web traffic
- Send notifications when target accounts visit your website
B2B companies can use Clearbit’s business contact data to reach and convert their ideal customer profile. Explore how you can use Clearbit to triple ad engagement and convert interest into hand-raises.
Please refer to the Pricing Page for more information.
The sales stack of any startup is incomplete without it. The email address of nearly anyone can be found quickly and easily with Hunter. You can’t get any easier than this.
Hunter will return every email associated with the website that you enter. Moreover, it is budget-friendly, since it is free. It’s cost-free to Sign up for an account, and you will be able to search for a month before thinking about upgrading.
- Builds targeted contact lists as a lead builder
- Integration with popular CRM/Marketing automation software allows sales and marketing team members to view contact information and company information directly
- Within the sales intelligence software, you can filter or segment data
- Search tools make it easy to help you find the data needed
- Reports can be created according to business needs
- From the sales intelligence tool, you can message contacts directly
To access company email contact searches after the first 50 free searches, you must subscribe monthly or annually. Prices are as follows;
- The starter pack is the cheapest, $49 monthly for 500 searches.
- The growth pack is $99 per month for 2,500 searches.
- The Pro pack is $199 per month for 10,000 searches.
- The Enterprise pack is $399 per month for 30,000 searches.
You can save 30% by paying annually instead of monthly.
Four hundred fifty million people use LinkedIn, so you might be interested to know that. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator has massive potential, making it one of the most valuable Google tools in the industry.
- Sales Navigator provides an improved sales network visibility
- Optimizes your marketing and sales campaigns
- It recommends personalized leads to its users
- Provides advanced search options
- The users can track the social selling results through analytics
- You can reach decision-makers by using customized algorithms.
There are three packages available. The first two packages are listed, while the third is customizable according to an individual’s needs. Taking advantage of the free trial offered by this sales tool is a must.
Sales Navigator Professional:
Per user, $99.99*/month or $959.88*/annual.
Sales Navigator Team:
The monthly cost is $149.99*/seat, or the annual cost is $1,300.00 (Convertible into US currency and excludes sales tax)
Enterprise: online contact
For more information, please refer to the Pricing Page.
The best sales tools on the internet almost always include AeroLeads. Its ability to curate information in real-time is one of the most critical factors contributing to its success.
It provides relevant as well as reliable information is possible with this tool. Databases, on the other hand, can become stale with time.
- Users of AeroLeads’ chrome extension can capture contact information in real-time.
- It produces real-time, reliable information.
- Information is gathered from platforms like LinkedIn, Google, Crunchbase, AngelList, etc.
Before opting for paid packages, AeroLeads offers a free trial option so that you can become familiar with the tool. Paying packages start at $ 49 monthly and go up to $499.
Klenty offers to automate follow-ups and personalized emails to facilitate sales teams the ability to connect with prospects. Klenty makes it easy for your sales team to send sales emails automatically.
Automating repetitive tasks such as follow-ups, cold emails, metric tracking, etc., frees you to focus on building relationships. It can also set up tasks, make calls, and be a good fit for sales professionals looking to connect with leads through an omnichannel method.
Additionally, they integrate with popular CRMs like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Freshsales, HubSpot, and Zoho and process the entire sales automatically and every week save you hours.
- It provides advanced features of email automation like Mail Merge, A/B test, and forward email detection.
- Ideal for managing prospects. With it, you can move data from Google Sheets and CSV, detect duplicates, and create custom fields.
- It can moreover incorporate with email service providers like Outlook, Gmail, and more.
- Integrating native CRM includes actions to build automated workflows, triggers, and bi-directional syncing.
- Live feeds, team reports, and agency dashboards.
- Startup – $55/mo
- Growth – $85/mo
- Enterprise – $145/mo
Considering ZoomInfo’s vast experience, their sales tool lives up to the claim. ZoomInfo is one of the best automated tools in the industry for sales and marketing.
- The user obtains powerful insights about potential customers and prospects.
- It enhances the user’s database.
- The system allows users to search for prospects based on industry, location, company size, and revenue.
- Keep your database organized and updated.
ZoomInfo offers no fixed packages. Get details on custom packages and pricing by contacting them. You can also try it for free.
Reply automates prospecting and sales follow-ups with its email prospecting and automation tools. The platform allows users to send emails with automatic follow-ups, get replies directly to their inboxes, and track delivery, clicks, opens, and response rates.
Sales teams can save up to ten hours a week and spend more time selling with outreach automation.
- Engage with prospects more effectively and quickly with Reply’s smart and AI-backed features
- Send personalized outreach and follow-up emails to automate prospecting activities and outreach
- Streamlines the lead generation process for your reps
- Categorization of inbox emails
- Focus your efforts on selling and winning and allocate more time and resources to this task
- Based on prospect activity, suggested actions
- Hot prospects suggested for calls.
- Sales Engagement – Starts at $70 per month
- Email Search – Free tier and plans start at $49 per month
B2B sales professionals must understand each organization they work with, especially regarding the hierarchy of decision-makers who approve purchases.
As a provider of account-based sales solutions, Demandbase specializes in helping companies identify key topics that are trending as well as the content that is likely to engage customers.
- Analyzes the correlation between advertising exposure and site visits, assets downloaded, content, and leads generated
- Leads are prioritized using lead scoring, market insights, account-level insight, etc.
- Obtain CRM data
- Automate marketing processes
- Measuring engagement impact
- Real-time data and artificial intelligence can be used to prioritize accounts.
Pricing not available on the website and please contact the company for more information.
Lucidchart Sales Solution aligns your revenue team with a modern account planning platform to improve coordination, communication, and execution of account-based sales activities. Sales teams can sell and win more consistently and efficiently with Lucidchart Sales Solution.
- Easy styling of shapes
- Make aesthetically pleasing diagrams
- Use keyboard shortcuts to work faster
- The canvas can be expanded
- Diagrams can be organized with containers
- Diagrams with links and layers are easier to read
- Using Lucidchart as a collaboration tool
There are four types of Lucidchart accounts: Free, Individual, Team, and Enterprise.
- Individual: $7.95/mo
- Team: $9.00/mo
- Enterprise: Contact Lucid Software for pricing details.
Account planning plays an important role in the sales process, but many businesses don’t take advantage of its revenue-boosting potential due to poor account management.
Revegy helps teams harness the full value of customer relationships at every stage of the sales cycle by streamlining, automating, scaling, and monitoring account management processes.
Identify customer pain points, identify high-value leads, and maximize revenue with key accounts using Revegy.
- Territory Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Channel Management
- Customer DataBase
- Field Sales Management
- Campaign Management
- Referral Tracking
- Performance Metrics
- Engage and Develop – $35 per month
- Strategy & Value – $75 per month
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
The best 10 sales tools for startups in this blog post will help you improve the trajectory of your sales in the months to come, just like many marketing tools will help you reach your goals.
There are many challenges in the sales process, as you know. Take advantage of every tool and solution at your disposal if you wish to achieve more success than your competitors.
Want to add your startup here? Please email us at [email protected]
What are the top 10 sales tools for startups?
– LinkedIn Sales Navigator