React native backend as a service
What is React Native?
It is because React native is known as one of the most preferred and valuable cross-platform solutions to create applications for both Operating Systems including iOS and Android respectively. With React Native you will be able to work on two different operating systems with the help of a single platform only.
React Native Benefits
React Native has been identified as an amazing option to build attractive user-interface which you can’t distinguish from a native application. React Native can be a popular option for you to choose because of multiple benefits it can offer you. Have a look at the following React Native benefits to get a better idea about the things in this regard:
- React Native is a well-known solution for its optimal performance. This can be a real asset when it comes to improve performance via native module and control.
- When you are developing an application using react native, then you don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time. It is because react native is offering the benefit of reusing its codes. So, you can reuse pre-developed or already written codes to accelerate your development process in the best possible way.
- React Native is being supported by a large community of developers. It will help let you get high level of support whenever needed with ease.
- React Native also offers the advantage of Hot and Live Reloading support. Both of these are amazing features you can ever consider.
- React Native can also help you to decrease the cost of application development process in an effective way.
What is Backend as a Service?
BaaS or Backend as a Service is referring to a platform which can help developers to integrate backend services of an application without writing any code. These solutions are effective to automate the backend part of development process as well as management of cloud infrastructure. With the help of an effective BaaS solution you don’t have to hire in-house backend development team anymore. Along with reducing your responsibilities, BaaS solutions can also offer you a set of special tools which will enhance backend features and speed up application development process effectively.
Backend as a Service Benefits
Here are some of the most important benefits of BaaS solutions which are essential for you to know:
- BaaS solution can help you to improve application development speed.
- It will also help you to reduce development costs
- Developers will be able to focus more on core functionalities and user-interface of their applications.
- With BaaS solutions you don’t have to manage infrastructure anymore.
Top Five Best React Native Backend as a Service
Back4App is an effective open-source BaaS solution which is covering stack technologies including Node JS, MongoDB, Postgres, and Parse Server. This Backend solution will also help you to implement an amazing range of features to develop advanced level applications in the best possible way. Scalability and flexibility of this platform are making it highly attractive among other available options. It is because with Back4App you only have to pay for the services you want to use. If you want to minimize your application development cost then you can also get benefit from its free trial services too. While, pro services are starting from $5 per month.
This is another open-source backend platform which is offering an effective way to developers to develop amazing applications quickly. This platform is offering a simple and easy to use application development interface which will let developers to manage development processes effectively and efficiently. Furthermore, with this platform you only need to write few or no lines of code which will certainly help you to achieve a lot in minimum time.
This platform is from amazon web service and comprises an open-source library. With the help of this framework, developers will be able to create scalable and serverless applications. This platform will help you to integrate android, iOS, React Native and web front ends with pre- built backend features. This scalable platform can help you to use services as per your needs.
Firebase is a cloud-source platform which is acquired by Google in 2014. Since then Firebase is offering highly efficient and much needed backend solutions to numerous developers and helping to speed up the development process.
These are highly effective BaaS solutions for react native which can help you to manage your application development process in the best possible way. Choose the one which can let you enjoy all the benefits of react native BaaS solution with ease.
What is a Backend as a Service?
BaaS or Backend as a Service is referring to a platform which can help developers to integrate backend services of an application without writing any code.
What is React Native?
What are the best react native backend as a service?
– AWS Amplify