Airship is grouped under ‘Mobile Push Messaging’ while Firebase is classified as a tool in the category ‘Realtime Backend/API.’
To grow beyond simple integrations and to craft complex workflows, brands have been integrating Firebase and Airship with apps on the web.
Read along to know the difference between the two to help in your decision-making process.
- Airship is a mobile engagement platform
- Firebase is the app development platform from Google
- Airship provides professional services and has enterprise plans
- Firebase does not have enterprise plans or professional services
- Airship and Firebase are free to start