The future is definitely in the hands of mobile applications! Amidst the crisis, organizations are trying their best to reduce cost, increase their online presence, and speed up the time to market through applications.
Therefore, organizations must develop apps that stand out in the market if they want to survive in a competitive ecosystem. But while developing an app the entrepreneur faces a choice. Which app development technology to choose for building an application?
Here are the two of the most used app development frameworks by the modern era developers- Flutter and Kotlin. Read through the features and advantages of both the frameworks and choose the one that fulfils your requirement.
- Flutter and Kotlin are cross-platform technologies
- Flutter and Kotlin support Android and iOS development
- Both technologies are open-source and free to use
- Kotlin is a programming language that is Java interoperable
- Flutter is a framework based on the Dart programming language
Keep reading to know more.Read More