What is AWS Amplify?
Till now, Amazon has brought numerous services and products for web, mobile, internet of things networking, databases, security and much more. However, now Amazon is offering a highly effective solution for web and mobile app developers with out of the box and highly innovative features. It is helping the community of developers to develop and deploy applications in an easier faster and more secure way. However, to know more about Amazon’s this solution, let’s dig deep into the details of AWS Amplify.
A complete guide to AWS Amplify
AWS Amplify is one of the most effective and amazing cloud-based development platform solutions which is offering fastest way to build mobile and web applications to the developers. It is a highly amazing development platform solution which can let you develop highly secure, flexible and scalable mobile and web applications in the best possible way.
This platform is offering a complete set of libraries, UI components, and an easier to use interface which will allow developers to develop backend and integrate this backend with the applications based on Android, iOS, React, Native, Ionic and Angular.
AWS Amplify Pricing
The AWS Amplify is being priced for its two major features that are develop and deploy, and hosting. However, when it comes to pricing factor of AWS amplify, then there exist two versions of it.
- AWS amplify is offering a free version which can be used without spending anything.
- However, the premium version of AWS amplify is pretty flexible. It is based on pay as you go pricing structure. Well, its build and deploy feature is available at $0.01 per build minute. While, hosting feature is available at $0.023 for every GB stored each month and $0.15 for each GB served.
AWS Amplify Main Features
Here we have some of the most interesting key features of AWS Amplify which are essential for you to know:
AWS Amplify is offering an effective Analytics feature which will let you identify the behavior and interest of your application users with ease. You can use auto-tracking sub-feature to track web page metric and user sessions on your applications. This can help you to get real-time data stream of your user. So that you can easily design data driven marketing strategies for better growth.
AWS Amplify is allowing its users to use a multi-platform persistent storage on-device, which will sync data between web or mobile applications and cloud storage with GraphQL API. It offers a familiar and local first programming model, with conflict detection, automatic versioning and resolution in the cloud.
AWS Amplify will let you enhance customer engagement with analytics and marketing capabilities. It will allow you to leverage customer insights and let you segment and target potential customers in a more effective way. You can tailor your content and communicate via different channels including texts, email, and push notifications.
AWS Amplify can let you manage and store user-generated content including videos, audios, images, etc. in the cloud or on device in a secured manner. AWS Amplify offers built-in Amazon S3 support and will help you to leverage cloud scale storage effectively. So that you can easily enter from prototype to production step for your application.
AWS Amplify Benefits
Do you want to know how AWS amplify is a more effective solution for developers? Have a look at the benefits of using AWS Amplify listed below to get a better idea about the things in this regard:
- AWS Amplify is offering an easier and faster way to develop highly effective full stack and cloud-connected mobile and web applications. It can make the processes of modern application development hassle-free for the developers with its highly effective feature range.
- Pricing range of AWS amplify services and solutions is super flexible. With this solution you have to pay for the services only you are going to utilize in your applications unlike other similar platforms where you have to pay for a complete package.
- This application development platform comes up with a modern user-interface driven approach of developing feature-rich applications.
- With AWS amplify, developers don’t have to spend multiple hours on managing application infrastructure and hosting services, because AWS amplify will manage it all for you.
- AWS amplify will manage entire backend services itself, and will provide developers more time to think and improve the core functionalities of their applications in the best possible way.
AWS Amplify Alternatives
Do you want to know about some of the top competitors in 2020 of AWS Amplify? Here we have top 3 options for you to know:
This is one of the most interesting and best free mobile and web applications development platforms which you can ever have. This backend as a service solution is not bringing an impressive range of built-in features ranging from Rest and GraphQL API, email marketing, Geo Queries, to cross-platform SDKs, real-time databases and much more. But this is also offering highly scalable and flexible development solutions which can make development processes more convenient and easier. With back4app solutions you can easily convert your application idea into a working url within no time.
Backendless is one of the coolest backend as a service platform which is meant to make application development process superfast and easier. It comes with tons of useable features ranging from user authentication, enhanced security features, real-time databases to geolocation, caching, logging, and easier user-management. Automatic API integration is one of the coolest features you can enjoy with Backendless. Both free and pro versions available. However, you can get a better opportunity to develop and host your applications with the pro version. Overall, this is a highly attractive solution which is meant to help developers in the best possible way.
Firebase is known as one of the most leading application development platform solution which is meant to back your application’s backend in a more effective way. Firebase is backed by Google and can more value amazingly. Feature range of Google Firebase is including anything from file storage, APIs to cloud hosting, smart analytics, real-time database, etc.
What is AWS Amplify?
AWS Amplify is a cloud-based development platform which is offering fastest way to build mobile and web applications to the developers. It is a highly amazing development platform solution which can let you develop highly secure, flexible and scalable mobile and web applications in the best possible way.
What’s the price of AWS Amplify?
– Limited free tier
– Pay as you Go tier
What are the main features of Amplify?
– Data Storage
– Push Notifications
– File Storage
What are the benefits of AWS Amplify?
– Easier and faster way to develop highly effective full stack and cloud-connected mobile and web applications.
– Open-Source framework
– Fully integrated with AWS
What are the alternatives to Amplify?