With numerous websites being created every day, the demand for efficient hosting is always greater. Netlify is one of the most popular solutions for websites offering both serverless backend and hosting options to website developers.
Netlify: Features, benefits, and pricing
As mentioned previously, Netlify is a web hosting site, equipped to handle modern tooling and production sites. Listed below are some features of the service.
- Connect to your repository, add your build settings, and deploy your website.
- Netlify allows clients to choose between three products, namely, Netlify Build, Netlify Dev, and Netlify Edge.
- Netlify allows fast builds, ranging up to 3 builds in just a minute.
- You can rollback updates with a single click
- Form handling
- Custom redirects and rewrites
- Netlify build allows developers to use any integration while building websites. If changes to the site are necessary, you are free to create innumerable branches for these updates.
- The Netlify portal has in-built SSL and DNS management certificates, which simplifies the launch procedure for your website.
Netlify offers a free trial for limited use. After the trial period ends, it charges $45 per month. More impressive plans are available as well at greater prices.
Want to find alternatives to Netlify? Please continue reading.